Expedite Delivery System would like to let all of our clients know that we will continue to serve their logistics needs as an essential business defined by the department of homeland security.
Our qualifications as defined by the Department of Homeland Security are:
- Employees supporting or enabling transportation functions, including truck drivers, bus drivers, dispatchers, maintenance and repair technicians, warehouse workers, truck stop and rest area workers, and workers that maintain and inspect infrastructure (including those that require cross-jurisdiction travel)
- Employees of firms providing services that enable logistics operations, including cooling, storing, packaging, and distributing products for wholesale or retail sale or use.
- Truck drivers who haul hazardous and waste materials to support critical infrastructure, capabilities, functions, and services
- Manufacturers and distributors (to include service centers and related operations) of packaging materials, pallets, crates, containers, and other supplies needed to support manufacturing, packaging staging and distribution operations
- Postal and shipping workers, to include private companies
As an essential business we have the green light to continue delivering for our clients in the region. Please rest assured that our drivers will be taking proper safety precautions including social distancing and washing and sanitizing hands regularly in an effort to stop the spread.
Check out our video below to learn how the coronavirus spreads and how to prevent it.